Friday 20 May 2011

Introduction

There's no real way I can start this without sounding weird - so this is as good as its going to get. I'm a British law student from London. Feel free to comment on anything, I don't have any rules. If you ever notice something wrong, I'd be more than happy to hear why you think so. Thats enough to sustain a dialogue; I'd rather not divulge anything else because its irrelevant and I'd rather this be about substance than minor personal points.

I'm both arrogant and hopeful enough to believe that I can write something unique. But really, if nobody ends up reading this, thats okay too because I'll be using this as a place to gather my thoughts. I'm interested in a lot but I'll mainly be talking about; the Arab-Israeli conflict, the Middle East generally, liberalism and its application to literally anything.

No comments: